Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Walk in the Park

Conrad and I both have Fridays off and we like to take advantage of our day off together and do something fun. Lately, we have been going to the dog park with Chloe so we can enjoy the weather before it gets too hot to enjoy being outside. It has already hit the triple digits here so our perfect weather days are numbered. It is going to be a long HOT summer. That is one thing I don't like about living in Phoenix, I dread the summers, and I don't like dreading summer because I love summer. Although the other 8 months of perfect weather kind of make up for it.

A little update on us:
Conrad's last day of class was today, he just has to get through his finals and he is done with his second year! Wahoo! We are beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. He has a few interviews for an internship this summer, we are crossing our fingers that he will get something! Work is going well for me. I'm slowly getting more clients on my caseload and I finally feel like I have learned the ropes. It was a little rough for me the first couple of months trying to figure everything out, although, I'm kind of a drama queen and stress out easily, so I don't think it was as bad as I was making it to be.

That's our life right now not a whole lot going on, but we are enjoying it. Here are some pictures of the park.



We brought bread to feed the cute little ducks.





Chloe likes sticking her head out the window although it scares her too haha.




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jake! Hi! I think it is called Steele Park? Its on 7th street and Indian School. We should meet up at a dog park and have our dogs play together! Chloe would love that!

      Delete
  2. Looks a great place for a walk with a little dog! I'm so glad school is almost over for another year and that you are liking you job! We miss you guys and are looking forward to seeing you this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome he is done with his 2nd year! Is it only one more year now?
    Awesome you have Fridays together too. At Brent's old job he had Fridays off and I loved having that extra day :) Sorry you've been stressed out no good. The last couple months have been stressful over here too... haha you and I are alike and I am the same I probably stress way too much about stuff.
    Have a good summer! I sure hope you're coming up here some time in the summer and can spare some time to hang with some ole friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little dog is so cute!!! You guys are precious.

    ReplyDelete