Sunday, September 2, 2012

Conrad Making Dinner?

Conrad and I recently got Costco memberships, and we are pretty excited about it. I asked Conrad if he felt like a real family man now that he was officially in the Costco club,  because you know its such a big deal to have a membership, its not like everyone and their dog has one ;-). We were like two kids in a candy store walking around wanting to buy everything, and when I say everything I mean Conrad wanted all the electronic stuff and I wanted all the sweets. We both agreed that now that we were shopping at Costco that we would eat out less and eat healthier (emphasis on the ER part)... baby steps. Conrad insisted on buying salmon becasuse its healthier than red meat, well if you know me, I dont like any sort of seafood but we made a compromise that if he cooked it I would eat it. As soon as we got home he went straight to work on preparing dinner for us. I was shocked! I didn't actually think he would go through with cooking it. This guy won't even make himself a sandwich or put a piece of bread in the toaster because it is "too much effort" and yet he is more than willing to cook the turkey every Thanksgiving (which he is really good at) and now apparently salmon... hmmm I can't really figure that one out but i'm not complaining one bit.
 
 So of course I had to document this very rare occasion of Conrad cooking.
 
 
He did a great job, and I ate it and liked it. He always does a great job when he cooks. I think he should cook more often ;-).

3 comments:

  1. Good for you trying seafood Hailey! You would think as I got a little older I would adapt to more foods but no... I have come to find I am even pickier now than ever! haha. If it makes you feel better I don't own a costco membership lol
    Hope all is well in Arizona!

    ReplyDelete