Monday, April 1, 2013

Grammin

Right now our future is so completely up in the air right now.
Conrad graduates next month and he takes the bar exam in July.
After that, I have no idea where we will be or what we are doing and that freaks me out a little...maybe a lot. 

I just have to remember Gordon B. Hinckley's words and know that, "Everything will work out."
I might need to plaster that quote all over my apartment as a constant reminder.

Lately, I have had no motivation to blog.  Its no longer new and exciting for me. 
Instagram has become the new and exciting thing.
I'm pretty new to it.
I have to refrain myself from posting every picture I take with my phone... Especially since most of them are of my dog.

Since when did I become the crazy overly obsessed dog lady?
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem right?

Life has been pretty darn good and Instagram has been a great way to compile and share our fun moments...      
until the next new and exciting thing comes along of course :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo jealous and excited for you guys! I count the days until Daniel's graduation too, but unfortunately we have one year more :(...
    And maybe you guys can move to colorado hehe I just think in one idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally feel ya' on the life up in the air thing. It can be so frustrating! Also that plate of food is bigger than you in that picture. And you are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! And you better keep blogging... I love your blog and need to keep up!!

    ReplyDelete