Sunday, June 15, 2014
Something About The Dog Bed
Dex has five different options of places to sleep: the swing, bouncer, bedside sleeper, co sleeper basket and our actual bed. Does Dex like to sleep in any of these options? Nope, he likes the dog bed. (Don't worry we washed it).
For the first few weeks Dex slept the best in his swing. All of a sudden he decided he didn't like it. Everytime I put him down for a nap or bedtime he squirmed and grunted and eventually started crying until I took him out. I tried all the other beds, same thing he slept for maybe 20 minutes then wake up and cry.
One night I handed him over to Conrad and told him to try and get Dex to sleep. I went to bed and woke up a few hours later to little Dex sleeping soundly in Chloe's dog bed. Conrad told me he was fussing in the swing so he put him up in the dog bed and he settled right down and slept for 4 1/2 hours! What?!
Last night he slept in our bed in the dog bed and he slept his first 5 hour stretch.
Sorry hound, its the babies bed now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment