Dex turned 3 Months on August 11
Just before he turned 3 months he weighed 10 lbs 12 oz and he was 24 inches long- long and slender just like his dad.
Dex has been cooing and smiling so much more now and I love it!
My favorite thing is how he kicks and smiles when he sees me walk in the room after his nap.
He has found his hands and stares at them all day.
He also loves to chew on his hands. Anything that comes near his mouth, he is very eager to chew on.
He has found his hands and stares at them all day.
He also loves to chew on his hands. Anything that comes near his mouth, he is very eager to chew on.
He absolutely loves his baths. I cant get enough of him in his bath towel. If I could carry him around wrapped up in his bath towel all day, I would.
He is looking more and more like his dad everyday.



No comments:
Post a Comment