So I am here in Utah on Christmas Vacation and I am having so much fun! I love being with family and I love being in Utah. I didn't realize how much I love the mountains here until I moved away, they are SO pretty! We have been going going going since we got here with shopping, eating out, helping Conrad's parents move into to their new home and playing games. I actually have some down time so I thought I would blog!
Today my family and I went to Herriman, Utah where the exact replica of the house in UP is. Some contractor just randomly decided he wanted to build the house. It was sweet! A family from California bought the house for 400,000 dollars! Crazy! They bought all the appliances and furniture in it as well. Lucky family, if I was rich and had money to throw around I would totally buy it. They are letting anyone come and walk through it until December 31st. After that the ownership goes to the family who bought it and its no longer open to the public, so if you are in Utah and wanna see it you can until the 31st.
Just a warning I got a little picture happy, I couldn't stop taking pictures of this adorable house.
Please let me in...



Do you have the address? I'd love to go see it!
ReplyDeleteYes! Its open from 1 to 6 pm and the address is 13222 herriman rose Blvd, Herriman, Ut 84096
ReplyDelete