Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Official!

It is FINALLY official I am a certified speech therapist/SLPA wahooo! it took longer than I thought it was going to take but that is okay. My certificate came im the mail a couple of days ago and I was so excited! It took a whole month and half for the thing to process. I am going in tomorrow to talk with the owner of a speech clinic about starting the job! I feel like all the hard work is FINALLY paying off :)


Yeah I already have it framed he he but it actually says on the very bottom of the document "To be framed and displayed in a conspicuous place" So hey, I gotta do it right? :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Hailey!! So exciting! And I hope that your job works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I had my fingers crossed it was official you are having a baby.... maybe next time;)!

    ReplyDelete