Conrad turned the big 29 yesterday and to celebrate, he took his first final of the semester! After his final he studied for his next final. Fun birthday right? I tried to make it a little better for him.
I made him his favorite breakfast meal, biscuits and gravy. This picture makes me laugh he looks so thrilled huh?
And I surprised him with.... Martin Sexton concert tickets! There we go he looks a little happier.
Conrad is so difficult to get gifts for. I never know what to get him and every time I ask him what he wants he just shrugs his shoulders and says he doesn't want anything... yeah right. Conrad loves Martin Sexton, he always talks about how great he is and listens to is Cd's all the time. When I saw that he was coming to Phoenix I was so excited. He doesn't come until February, so the tickets were going to be a Christmas gift but I just could not keep my mouth shut for that long, so they became his birthday present. Anyway we are going to celebrate his birthday more on the weekend when he doesn't have finals.
Happy Birthday Conrad, I love you!
cute! what a good wife. hope his finals went well! his face in that first picture is hilarius
ReplyDelete