Monday, July 23, 2012

Nursery

Being in the Nursery is kind of a love/hate thing for me.

I love seeing these little cuties every Sunday, they seriously are so cute and so fun.
The two little boys have recently moved out of the ward so we have a nursery of all girls now. We will miss you Carson and Benji!


I don't love the smelly poopy diapers so much, just the smell alone makes me dry heave. You know a kid has pooped when you see me wildly swinging the door back and forth to air out the room.

Kids are like dominoes, when one kid cries they all cry, when one kid screams they all scream, when one kid wants a certain toy, they all want that certain toy and then the pushing, hitting and pinching start which causes more crying, more screaming and a slightly exasperated Sister Mickelsen.

There are some Sundays when I come out of church in a daze and completely exhausted.


Then there is SNACK TIME!

Who doesn't love snack time? It makes up for all the other not so lovely stuff :)

These kids LOVE Bugles. Conrad taught them to play with them like actual bugles by making the doo doo doo! sound. That is now their official name- Doo doo doo's.


More doo doo doo's pwease!!!


I really have loved getting to know these sweet little kiddos, I have always loved this age. There is never a dull moment with them.

3 comments:

  1. Bless you for serving in the nursery! I'll bet you two are really fun there and the kids love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys fall in the category of the TRUE heroes of the world! Isn't it great that there is such sweet compensation on the other end of hard things. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete