We got to spend two weeks in Utah and it was so much fun, as always it went by way too fast.
We spent the first week with my family. I went shopping with my mom and sisters almost everyday while Conrad and my dad golfed. I'm pretty sure we went to every boutique in Utah County. We ate delicious food, played games went bike riding through the provo canyon and watched the olympics. My dad bought us tickets to the Journey, Pat Benetar and Loverboy concert, it was AWESOME, so much fun. Thanks Dad!
I also got to see some of my long time friends from Junior High and High School. We ate out and went back to my friends house for a little bachelorette party for my friend, Ashlee who recently got married! I love that we still keep in touch, it is always so fun to see all of them when I visit Utah.
We spent our second week at a cabin in Park City with the Mickelsen family. We finally got to meet our newest little niece Ruby who is just the sweetest little thing. We had a fun couple of days, eating yummy food, shopping at the outlets with the girls, watching the Olympics and watching the first season of Downton Abbey with the girls while the men golfed.
It was such a fun two weeks and now I am counting down the days til we go back for Christmas.









Utah is the beeessst!! Sniff sniff. Looks so fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you had fun! We love it when you come! I can't wait to see season 2 and 3 of Downton Abbey!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful families and beautiful pics of them! Patty told Roger and I how fun it was to be with you guys on your visit. You found so many great things to do!
ReplyDelete