Sunday, October 28, 2012

3 years!

 
 

One of my very first conversations I had with Conrad, he told me, and I quote, "You are one of the weirdest girls I have ever met." Hmmm I didn't quite know how to take that, I wasn't sure if I should take offense or be flattered. It defenitely made me think. I remember later that night telling my roommate what he said and she told me it was a good thing. After Conrad and I were engaged I brought up that conversation we had when we met. He just smiled and said, " Yep, I knew I wanted you and I knew how to get ya." Ha, apparently so, here we are, 4 years since that conversation celebrating our 3rd anniversary! Crazy how time flies.

To celebrate we went to a ritsy movie theatre with plush recliner chairs, fleece blankets and pillows. We were pampered and served dinner during the movie it was so nice. Here is to 3 years with my best friend!

2 comments: