Monday, October 29, 2012

This is Halloween


We had a fun filled Halloween weekend.
On Friday, we had a Halloween/ Troll 2 party with our friends.
We each brought an appetizer and fun Halloween dessert.
There were so many cute ideas on Pinterest for Halloween desserts so I decided to make a few of them.
Forked eyeballs anyone?

We watched Troll 2... The best WORST movie ever. It's SO unbelievably bad that it's good... sort of.
It's about a family who visits the small town of Nilbog (Goblin spelled backwards) and vegetarian goblins try to turn them into plants so they can eat them...Need I say more?
Just watch it and you will know what I mean.
I warn you it is slightly painful to get through but for some reason it is so funny to talk about afterward.

On Saturday, we went to our wards Halloween Trunk-or-Treat party.
This is the first year we dressed up.
Where's Waldo and Wenda?

We have now become one of "those" people who dress our dog up for halloween.
Maybe a sign we need a baby?
Last year I laughed at the idea of dressing Chloe up but I just could not resist putting my wiener dog in a hot dog costume.
She was a hit with all the little kids at the Trunk-or-Treat.
Everyone wanted to pet the wiener dog hot dog.

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Ok there are so many things I love about this post!
    1. Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom! #trollsforever

    2. The where's Waldo costumes!

    3. Your dog!! I am dying!

    Looks like THE perfect Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your costumes - especially Chloe's - how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Halloween! Love your costumes :) and yes I like the idea of you having a cute lil baby!! I am always anxious to hear if my friend hay will have any new news when we get together haha! which by the way weird as it is Christmas is next month and I hope you are headed down this way for the holidays!!!... love to see ya!

    ReplyDelete