I'd like to say that a lot has happened since I last posted in October...besides Thanksgiving and Christmas not a lot has really happened. Hence the lack of blog posts.
Highlights from November:
Thanksgiving- unfortunately no pictures but we had fun. Our friends, the Valenzuela's were kind enough to invite us to their families dinner. It was delicious.
Conrad turned 30! Whaaaa? Yep I'm married to a 30 year old. He doesn't really like to celebrate birthdays but I can't not do something...so we got together with our good friends and played board games. I made him a pie.
Highlights of December:
Ward Christmas Party- My good friend Brittney volunteers every year to be in charge of the Christmas party so of course that makes me an automatic helper. It took a lot of planning and setting up but I think it turned out pretty good.
Christmas Vacation in Utah! We had so much fun spending time in Utah with our families. Lots of shopping, parties and food, food, food.
Hitting a wolf, (or so we thought it was a wolf) with our car on our drive up to Utah. There's a kinda funny but not so funny story about that.... The very next morning after hitting the "wolf" dog my friend in Phoenix saw a Facebook status from her friend who lives in Panguitch just off the highway (where we hit the "wolf" dog). This facebook status said, and I quote, "Has anyone seen my dog? He is a big black bushy dog and we haven't seen him since last night. We don't keep him on a leash but he usually comes back by now. I'm wondering if someone hit him but didn't say anything :(" Ummmmmm coincidence? Sadly, I don't think so. I think we are the jerks who hit her dog and didn't say anything. Woops... but who doesn't keep there dog on a leash when they live so close to the highway? In our defense it was dark and we were out in the middle of no where going 80 miles an hour. I am so sorry lady in Panguitch.
Now for the picture overload in completely random order...
Happy Birthday Conrad!
We had a white Christmas!
Apparently Jalapenos are dangerous to cut.
I got to see some of my good friends from high school.
Chloe was lovin her Christmas present.
Christmas Hound.
Part of my Dad's very large train/christmas town.
Matchy Matchy- Not on purpose of course... I promise
AWWWW
Conrad's Dad is a Branch President for one of the branches in the MTC so we got to go to church with them there and eat in the cafeteria with the missionaries. I ran into my sisters friend while we were there. Free lunch and 1 hour of sacrament. MTC church is the way to do it.
This was the night before the ward Christmas party setting up for it. We raided the Bishop's stash of candy and took this picture to send to him. If you knew our Bishop, it's not weird at all that we sent it to him. It was very late and we were a little slap happy.
The result of hitting that poor "wolf" dog. To that girl in Panguitch I am SO sorry.
Thirty and Thriving!
He forgot how to dress for cold weather...
The grand kids acting out Jesus's birth.
Sisters
Happy New Year!
Result of our long hours setting up the night before for the party.
Gigi was in no mood to celebrate the New Year. What a cutie.


Ok you have so many cute and funny pictures here! I loved it!!!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up! This post is hysterical. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou are so pretty, your dog is so cute, and I just love your blog! The end.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words! You are too nice. I take it as a big compliment from you as I just love your blog as well!
DeleteI love your idea to load the pictures randomly - I may have to copy that! You have so many cute pcitures! I love how you decorated for the Christmas party and the pictures of you guys with Chloe are so cute!!Your mom looks like just another sister! We miss you guys and wish you could come our way more often!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Patty! I wish we made up more often as well! We are excited to see you guys in may!
Delete