We slept in and I made eggs and these yummy pumpkin muffins. I got the recipe off of Pinterest :)
I was trying to think of what we could do to celebrate it. I wanted to do something a little special, but also take it easy. I couldn't think of anything so I looked up online to see what the traditional gifts are for each year. To my delight it said that cotton was the traditional gift to give. Cotton equals clothes right? :) ha ha. Yep I liked that idea. So we went to the mall and I got a jacket and a shirt that I have been eying, ya know the traditional gift of cotton ;). Conrad also got a few shirts. Then we went to the puppy store...
Conrad has been begging me to get a dog ever since we got married, I like dogs but I just didn't want the responsibility of taking care of one, so I kept telling him maybe later in a few years ha ha. Well he has been buttering me up this past week telling we should look at puppies on our anniversary. I told him we could go look at them and THINK about getting one... well we went to two places and guess what... we got a puppy! She is ADORABLE!
After we brought our new puppy home, Conrad took me to a gourmet pizza place and it was really good!
We never order dessert when we go out to eat but it was our anniversary so we HAD to get dessert. We got sweet potato cheese cake. It was SO yummy, it tasted like pumpkin and it had pistachio nuts crumbled over the top. yum yum
Meet Chloe :) isn't she a sweetie! When we got home from dinner we cuddled up on the couch with her and watched a movie together. It was a great anniversary :)
Conrad is like a giddy little school boy right now. He is so excited!
Happy anniversary Conrad I love you!
you realize you're living my dream right now since you just got a puppy? sojealousicanhardlystandit.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 years!! I remember when you were getting married... it's crazy how time flies! And congrats on your new puppy! Matt and I are gonna have to copy you and get one too... ;)
ReplyDeleteWHAT a dog??? I would have given you Cocoa! Happy Anniversary you two we are so glad you married Conrad and are sticking with him;)!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! And I love little Chloe and can't wait to meet her, she is so cute! I can't believe Conrad talked you into getting a dog, you won't regret it though. Doxies are the best!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great anniversary! We are so glad to have you in our family Hailey - you are so good for Conrad! You are a good sport to get a dog!!
ReplyDeleteAnonymous Patty