So far it has been quite a fun week for me...
On Monday, Conrad and I decided to decorate our apartment for Christmas. I know there is Thanksgiving to celebrate first so we didn't do much. We will be in Utah for most of December but we still wanted a little bit of Christmas in our apartment. After we were done putting up our tiny tree and lights, I made some hot chocolate, cuddled up on the couch with a blanket, put on Christmas music and pretented it was snowing outside even though it was 75 degrees and not snowing. I don't really like snow, but I do miss the snow around this time of year.
Here is our tiny little Christmas tree...
And the lights we put up around the apartment... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas:)
On Tuesday, I went to my wards Relief Society Enrichment night. It was so fun. They served us breakfast for dinner. They had baked french toast, omlets, pumkin waffles and lots more. It was delicious. We ate outside at a members home who had a very beautifully decorated backyard. Only in a place like Phoenix can you eat outside at night in the middle of November and not freeze.
I stole this picture from my friend Charbels blog, she is really good at remembering to take pics, hopefully she doesn't mind I stole it ;) Thanks Charbel!
Tonight, we had Young Women and Excellence. It was a good night, we spotlighted all the YW and got a little emotional talking about them. I love working with them and the other leaders it has been a lot of fun for me.
Tomorrow.... my week is going to get even better because I am going to the Twilight midnight movie premiere woot woot! It is the perfect event for a girls night out.
The last Twilight movie premiere, I went with these crazy girls who I miss so much! They were in the same major with me. They got me through my junior year of college, which was the hardest year for me due to the heavy load of school work. One of them said we had too much fun for being in school and it is so true. Fun times.
This year, I'm going with 18 other girls who are in my ward. I am so excited! We are going to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and then wait in line for the movie. The best part is we aren't in Utah, so we don't have to go at 4 in the afternoon to get a good seat,that will be nice.
Even though I am excited for Breaking Dawn, I am even more excited for this movie in March! I hope March comes quick because I cannot wait :). You better believe I will be there at the midnight premiere of it.
Sad to say I don't think Conrads week has been as fun as mine has been. He's been working hard on various projects that are due for school. The good thing though is after his finals in December, he will have reached his halfway mark! Yay! there is a light at the end of the tunnel.


Yes, I am very mad that you stole the picture! hehe just kidding :) I didn't know that so many people were going tonight, that is going to be fun. See you tonight!
ReplyDeleteyou have such a cute blog :). just thought I would let you know I enjoy reading it.
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the Twilight premiere! I can't wait to see that movie but I don't like going the first night with all the crazy fans, j/k!!
ReplyDelete