I've been replaced by a little puppy named Chloe. Conrad is in love with this puppy. The first thing he says when he walks in the door from school is, "Hey little puppy!" He will run over, grab her and kiss her to death. He doesn't acknowldege me until 5 minutes after he is done mauling Chloe. He even put a picture of her as his wallpaper on his phone. He has never had a picture of me on his phone. (We are not going to talk about how I have never had a picture of him on my phone) that is beside the point ;)
The other day I walked in on this. Like I said, I have been replaced.

Conrad tells me Dachshunds have a certain smell when they sleep and he loves it. He just sticks his face in her when she is sleeping and inhales her ha ha.

I know, I sound jealous but how could I be jealous of this cute litte face!

I'm only jealous it wasn't me snuggling up with her. She is such a snuggler, I love it. Yeah, we fight over her sometimes.
Haha! Yes, doxies do have a certain smell when they're sleeping and get hot and I love it just as much as my brother. And Adam and I still fight over Buddy!
ReplyDeleteChloe is a darling little puppy and there is nothing cuter than a dachshund puppy! However they are not the smartest dog on the planet so good luck with the house training - put Conrad in charge of that!
ReplyDeleteAnonymous Patty
I think maybe you should just bring her to me to care for (so you two don't fight;) She is darling and I love the way weenies smell when they sleep!
ReplyDelete