Conrad recently put a video of Chloe doing simple tricks on You Tube. He taught her the tricks and he is very proud of it, hence the posting of the video on You Tube. Conrad taught her really easy tricks but wiener dogs are a pretty dumb breed so it is impressive that Conrad was able to teach her any trick. I taught my other dog Jersey how to shake and he was not the smartest dog by any means. So, I thought I could teach Chloe the same trick but I lost the patience to keep trying. Conrad told me it's because I am just a beta and she only listens to him, the "alpha dog." mmmhmmm... I'm sure that's it.
Here is the video he posted.
This is so cute!! Chloe is a doll. I smiled the whole time watching her!
ReplyDeletethats cute! That takes alot of patience.
ReplyDeletechloe is a cute little thing!! I guess I need to teach buddy more tricks so I can post my own video, j/k!
ReplyDeletethis is hilarious! i was laughing so hard at conrad and chloe...in a good, loving way of course :)
ReplyDeleteps, thank you for posting us in your blog header pic.
ReplyDeleteGood job! I love watching those tricks! Chloe is a cute little dog and Conrad has shown real patience in training her!
ReplyDelete