Sunday, March 11, 2012

He Wants to Draw a Cat for You!

Lately Conrad and I have really gotten into the show "Shark Tank." It's one of those shows that I wouldn't normally be interested in but it is surprisingly entertaining. Different entrepreneurs come on and present their business or invention to a board of self made million and billionaires (The Sharks) and they try to convince the Sharks to invest with them. You would be surprised at what inventions are successful, it makes ya think, "Really?? I can do that" or "why didn't I think of that?" and now they are millionaires because of a stupid little idea.

We just recently watched an episode, and one of the presentations cracked me up, so just for fun, I thought I would share. Maybe someone will think it's as amusing as I do.

Keep in mind I am easily amused.



Yep, this guy made a deal with Mark Cuben, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks. I'm thinking I could save my $9.95 and draw myself a cat picture.Would you buy a cat drawing? Because apparently a lot of people do. Who would have thought? Now I'm always trying to think of some stupid idea that could make millions. When I share my ideas with Conrad he just shakes his head and says,"We're not going on Shark Tank."  Yeah, I would probably cry if I went on there, they are ruthless.

Anyway, just thought I would share, maybe it brightened your day a little.

"I want to draw a cat for you!" I bet that song is in your head now huh?

1 comment:

  1. what was that?!? I can't believe he got a deal for that. I've watched that show a few times and it is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete