Monday, March 31, 2014

Baby Shower #2







Some of my great friends in the ward here in Phoenix, Brittney, Sierra and Patsy threw me another baby shower. They went above and beyond with it! It turned out so beautiful. The food was so delicious. The Bishop was kind enough to let us have it in his gorgeous home and his wife got the beautiful flowers. I want to cry with how grateful I am to have such great friends who do so much for me.

Baby boy and I were spoiled with more love. All the ladies in the ward that came wrote down advice for me and I will keep those papers forever. It seriously was a huge help . I love that I have so many wonderful mothers to look up to.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - everything looks wonderful (including you)! That baby blanket is beautiful - it looks like someone's handiwork - a work of love!

    ReplyDelete