Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last Thanksgiving it was just Conrad and I and while it was nice with just the two of us, it was kinda lonely. This year was a lot better. We had our friends, the Barkers over. We are so glad they spent Thanksgiving with us. We had a lot of fun with them.


Conrad took on the big job of cooking the turkey again this year. He really does a great job.


I am really glad Conrad enjoys making the turkey, I don't know if I could stick my hand in there like that, yuck


All the delicious flavoring inside the turkey

Tada!the final product. Well done Conrad well done :)


Conrad also made the delicous drink.


Oh yeah, by the way we decided to convert to Catholicism, and to honor our conversion we got a Catholic Mary table cloth.

Ok not really... Conrad and I went to Wal Mart the night before Thanksgiving for last minute stuff. It was like 1:30 in the morning and I was TIRED and pretty much out of it. We decided we needed a table cloth and I just grabbed the first decent lacey table cloth I saw. I didn't care to look, I just wanted to get home. An hour before our friends came over we put the table cloth on and both our jaws dropped when we saw the St.Mary in the center. Conrad was laughing and thought it was so funny. He wanted to keep it on for dinner as a joke. I wanted it returned and so we returned it and got another one. It was pretty funny though.

Our tiny table, it looks a little nicer than the previous year ha.

We are ready to eat!

Daniel, Charbel and I, stuffing our faces :)

Chloe made a new friend, Benji, he is adorable. He liked feeding Chloe treats.

Charbel got this picture and I think it is so cute!


Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks Daniel, Charbel and Benji for spending it with us!















4 comments:

  1. Hailey your blog is so cute!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I was about to say that I hadn't realized that the tablecloth had the virgin Mary on it when we read that you hadn't put it on there. I guess that is why we didn't notice haha. Thanks again guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Hailey! I love reading your blog. When I saw that table cloth I literally BURST out laughing! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving - I am so glad you had some great friends to share it with you! The turkey looks delicious and your table looks great! We are so excited to see you guys in a few short weeks!
    Anonymous Patty
    I think you should have kept the tablecloth - it would be a unique way to dress up your table!

    ReplyDelete